I-7080 is intelligently designed to provide signal conditioning system monitoring and safe value settings. I-7080 is a cost-effective solution for a wide range of valuable industrial control signals and systems. The DCON utility can help users to configure and test I-7080 High Speed Counter / Frequency Input module. Plenty of library functions and demo programs are provided to let users develop programs easily under Windows, Linux and DOS operating systems. The communication interface is modbus protocol via RS-485. Users may mount the modules on a DIN rail, panel or wall. Modules have a screw-terminal block to connect to the signals.
Reference & Support
- Channels: 2 independent 32 bit counters
- Input frequency: 100Khz max.
- Input mode: Isolated or non-isolated
- Isolation input levels: Logic
- level 0:+1V max.
- Logic level 1: +3.5 to 30V
- Isolation voltage: 3750Vrms
- Non-Isolation input level:
- Programmable threshold voltage
- Logic level 0: 0 to +5V
- Logic level 1: 0 to +5V
- Maximum count: 32 bit
- Programmable digital noise filter: 2 us to 65 ms
- Alarming mode selectable:
1. Two step high alarm comparator on counter 1
2. High alarm comparator on counter 0 and counter 1
- Display(for I-7080D)
- LED Indicator : 5-digit, CH0 or CH1
- Frequency Measurement
- Range: 1Hz to 100 KHz
- Programmable built-in gate time: 1.0/0.1sec
- Digital Output: same as I-7011
- Power consumption : 2 W for I-7080
- 2.2W for I-7080D
USB to RS-232 , RS-4...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
Small Industrial Enc...
RS-232 to RS-485 con...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...