The NSM-208PSE-M12 and NSM-208-M12 switches are designed for industrial applications in harsh environments. The M12 connectors ensure tight, robust connections, and guarantee reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibrations and shock.
The NSM-208PSE-M12 PoE switch provides 8 fast Ethernet M12 ports with 8 IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE ports. The switch is classiﬁed as power source equipment (PSE) and provides up to 15.4 Watts of power per port.
The Ethernet switches support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802/3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, and provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet networks.
The NSM-208-M12 provides a wide 12 to 53 VDC power range to conveniently meet all the common power standards found in industrial automation systems, without external power converters. The wide power input range lowers installation and maintenance costs.
Verifications of Conformity
The best choice for industrial applications in harsh environments
An EN50155 certified switch, perfect for use in railway applications.
- Guaranteed performance over the full wide range operating temperature
- Designed for industrial applications in harsh environments (supports DIN-Rail installation)
- 0% packet loss per port / 60 seconds
- EN50155 certified for harsh railway standards
- Provides single-mode, multi-mode options
- Supports long distance transmission (60KM)